Public Product Roadmap
Welcome to Altar Live's public roadmap! You can find a summary of the capabilities we plan to introduce here.
November 16, 2022
Note: Check out our product updates space for things we've recently released.
Welcome to Altar Live's public roadmap!
You can find a summary of the capabilities we plan to introduce below. The roadmap is broken into three categories:
- In progress: Items in this section are being implemented right now, and should be available soon.
- Planned: Items in this section have been planned, and will be promoted to the "in progress" section once development begins.
- Considering: Items that we're considering, that will need to be planned.
- [Analytics] First-Time Member Report
- [Analytics] Detect Member Sign-Up Source
- [Events] Ability for Video Only in Auditorium
- [Events] Save the Camera/Mic Settings When Moving Between the Auditorium and the Lobby
- [Events] Poll and Announcement Automation
- [Events] Ability for Hosts to Change the Countdown Timer when moving between the Lobby and Auditorium
- [Events] Update Event Video Upload (Repair Saving Bugs)
- [Events] Updated Auditorium Scrolling (Remove Row Scrolling Bug)
- [Analytics] Report the Length of Time Users Remained in Event
- [Analytics] Include Max Concurrent Users on the Dashboard
- [Interactions] More Visible Chat Notifications
- [Interactions] Ability to Customize the Login Flow
- [Interactions] Ability to Force the Join Us View to all Anonymous Attendees
- [Interactions] Making the Host Titles in the Member List and in Chat more obvious
- [NEW] Progressive Polling
- [NEW] Ability to Add/Remove Seats at Tables
- [NEW] Create an Open API
- [Interactions] Ability to Assign Specific Greeter to First-Time Guests
- [Interactions] Notify Hosts of First Time Guests
Please note: This list is an outline of things that we plan to release. Altar Live is an agile organization with priorities that can change. And we will reflect those changes in this list. This is not an exhaustive list of all the things we plan to work on. There are smaller enhancements and fixes that are not covered here. Thanks for your understanding!