Resi is a stream provider offering simultaneous live streaming to your website, Facebook, YouTube and more. To stream on Resi, you will need to purchase a Hardware or Software Encoder. An encoder sends video data from a video system (such as cameras, video switchers, etc) to online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube.
Resi allows embedding the Web Events on a Website using an embed code which will need to be inserted into our platform. Please note that the ability to embed from Resi directly to Altar Live is coming soon.
You can stream from Resi to Youtube and Facebook and then to Altar Live.
You can connect three kinds of videos to Altar Live:
- Recurring Live Events
- Individual Events
- Simulated Live
- To use social media platforms to stream an event in Resi, you need to add a Youtube or Facebook account to Resi control.
- You can check the guide on how to schedule events with Resi here
- Here is a guide on how to upload a video to Resi
- Please find the guide on how to Schedule Simulated Live events with Resi here
Please follow these steps to connect Resi with the Altar Live platform.
Connect Resi to YouTube
Step 1: Log in to the Resi Control.
Step 2: Within Control, go to the Events tab on the left.
Step 3: Under Events, locate the event with which you would like to create a Web Event, and click the Actions button.
Step 4: Select Start Web Event
Step 5: Add Social Media Destinations.
Please make sure to Add your Youtube and Facebook account to Resi.
- Go to Social media tab in Controls nd click on it
- Click Add Youtube account/Add Facebook account buttons
Step 6: Click Start Web Event at the bottom of the page
Step 7: Click Watch on the specific Web Event.
Step 8: Click on the View on Facebook/Youtube under Link section