Whether you're turning a Sunday service, worship evening, or vacation Bible school into a hybrid live-stream event, you start by creating an event. To create a new event, follow the steps below.
Who can create or remove events?
Church administrators: Any member with church administrator access can create or remove events.
Who can edit or collaborate on events?
Church administrators: Any member with church administrator access can edit the details and slides of an event.
Presenters: Any member who has been added as a presenter to the event can edit the details and slides of an event.
How to create a live event
1. Navigate to the Events & Meetings tab on the left-hand navigation column to see the calendar of events and meetings.
2. Click on + Add New to create a new event or meeting.
3. Enter the event name.
4. Enter the event subject, so members know what the event is about.
5. Under Type of Event, select Live Event. If you want to create a meeting, you can learn how to do that.
7. Add Presenters or Cameras to the meeting by clicking on Add Presenters. You must chose at least one presenter.
8. Change permissions of who can join by selecting Anyone, All Members, or Selected Members. If you chose Selected Members, click on to see your member directory to select the invitee.
9. Click Next when you are finished setting the event details, roles and permissions. You can always edit later.
10. At any time, you can click on Save as Draft if you want to come back to the event later to continue working on it and don't want it published to the calendar yet. Click on Close if you want to delete the event you just started creating
11. Add slides by clicking + Add Slides in the left hand slide sorter column. You can create the slides you want, or come back to them later. Once you publish the event to the calendar, members who are not presenters will be able to see the schedule for the event if they click View on the event card, but not the slides.
12. Click Next when you are finished adding slides.
13. Enable any Integrations that you want active for the event.
14. Click Publish once you are done and the event will appear on the calendar. Click Save as Draft if you want to come back to it later.